Friday, December 14, 2012

The redrawing of Neferet (fan art for the House Of Night)


I am a big reader and a huge fan of The House of Night
series by P.C and Kristin Cast. When I read these books or any book without pictures i like to imagine the characters and create illustrations based on their description in the books. My favorite person to draw is Neferet she is the Antagonist and very much deserves that title. Though she is not my favorite character she is the most fun to draw. Here is what I have so far. (BE WARNED THAT I START MY ILLUSTRATIONS VERY MESSY EVEN DIGITALLY)

   Neferet is described to be very beautiful and practically a saint at the house of nightHowever underneath her mask of kindness and perfection, she is actually quite cold and all around evil.  





almost finished with her hair and skin. Can't wait to get to the background






                                                   


I went through my old illustrations, the really bad ones from high school and  used them as reference. 



No comments:

Post a Comment