Monday, December 3, 2012


FREE PROJECT 
we were told to do a free project, something new and exciting. I have always been good at making things (3D wise) and I have always wanted to work with paper so I decided to try my hand at paper sculpture. From what I researched, paper sculpture is more of a self taught art form and that's the best part about it because it allows you to create your own style and techniques.

I wanted to keep my painterly styles so i decide to hand paint everything. Each piece of the Native American man is hand painted right down to his head dress and chest piece.

This is the completed piece with the painted background and everything.





afterwards I started testing out different lighting to see if I could change the effect of the paper. I really like the way it came out.



No comments:

Post a Comment